CTY TNHH SX – TM VĨNH PHÁT

Established on the 22nd of September 1998, Vinh Phat is one of the leading companies in Molds and Plastics Industries in Viet Nam. We specialize in manufacturing and trading hi-tech plastic products for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, household equipment, textiles and garments, FRPC components for flag poles, lamp poles, street signs,especially in designing and fabricating the Molds.

With well-trained staff and specialists in mold making technology and injection molding, Vinh Phat is capable of meeting customers’ variable requirements. Vinh Phat’s products have been trusted by customers inside and outside of our country. 60% of our capacity is for exporting to our main customers in USA, Japan, EU and the remaining 40% for the domestic market.

BEST SELLING

Straight Tag Pin

Tag Pin Hook-Pin

From $64.50

Attaching Tools

Spare Needle NF – 25

$55.90
Contact Quotes

Hook Series

HK 505

From $6.45

Plastic Hanger

Plastic Hanger

Contact Quotes

Straight Tag Pin

Tag Pin VP-Pin S

From $7.52

Attaching Tools

Spare Needle N – L

$30.96

Fastener

Futo Ito Lox

Contact Quotes

VP Tools

Attaching Tools

Banok 503 XL

$40.85

Attaching Tools

VP Tool F

$6.45

Attaching Tools

Banok 503 SL

$36.55

Attaching Tools

Spare Needle N – L

$30.96

Attaching Tools

VP Tool Pro S

Contact Quotes

Attaching Tools

Fas Banok

$172.00

Attaching Tools

VP Tool Pro FL

Contact Quotes

Attaching Tools

Spare Needle F

$6.45